Просмотр одиночного сообщения
Old 14-03-2013, 22:05   #36
Ali

Проживание:
Dear tribesmen,

We are looking for our relatives in Finland. We would be grateful if you could help us in this matter. We're looking for children of Khosnizhan - daughter of Umyar Gallyamov. The date of birth is approximately 1900. Our grandma Asma - Umyar's daughter was born in 1897,she is older sister. Then was born Khosnizhan and younger sister is Rakhimya. They were born in Chembeley. It is little village in Nijnii Novgorod area. Grandma Khosnizhan with her husband moved to Finland. During the period of the USSR her children were looking for us in cathedral mosque but they told us that too late. Asma married for Abduldian in 1913. After revolution moved to Moscow. So most relatives live in Moscow now. Several of them live in the USA.
We keep together. Our family grows, we accept new family members hospitably. We speak tatar language, we observe traditions. We preach and revere Islam. We remember our ancestors.
Asma grieved for her sister Khosnizhan. She had 4 children. Nowadays only younger daughter is alive - Raisya. She is 75. She is a cousin for Khosnizhan's children. We think that they are approximately of the age. We have a lot of descendants: 10 grandsons, 16 great-grandsons and 6 great-great-grandsons. There are doctors, teachers and talented managers and businessmen in our family. We all are taken place. Some of us have been in Finland several times, we ride mountain skiing in Oulu. We are to leading a healthy lifestyle. We play hockey, football, ride mountain skiing. Also we have come to Kajjani for playing hockey.
We don't have self-interest, we only want to reunite with our relatives. We'll be happy to meet them because they are very close for us. We want to execute grandma's dream!
My name is Ali. I'm 48 and i'm the youngest grandson of Asma.

Yours faithfully,
Yunisov Ali.