Вернуться   Финляндия по-русски » Жизнь в Финляндии » Mы и Oни » Переезд в Финляндию
Логин
Пароль

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме Рейтинг: Рейтинг темы: Голосов - 3, средняя оценка - 5.00. Опции просмотра
Old 01-09-2015, 12:15   #1
finshift
Пользователь

Проживание:
Почему много американцев едут в Финляндию

Интересная тема, заметил на сайте иммигрейшина что многие со штатов едут в Суоми, решил погуглить, оказывается едут со Штатов больше людей чем из Суоми в Штаты. Причины раскрыты здесь
http://www.fulbright.fi/sites/defau...and-article.pdfhttp://www.fulbright.fi/sites/defau...and-article.pdf

одна из причин:

Цитата:
Many couples had also met in the USA or in a third country and later decided to settle in and start a
family in Finland. Interestingly, among the Finns that Leinonen interviewed in the USA, marriage
was also the main reason for moving to the USA or staying there permanently after an initial work
or study-related stay. Why did some couples then decide to move to Finland instead of staying in
the USA? The reason that was most often mentioned by the respondents was children: Finland was
seen as a safer place to raise them. The Finnish educational system was also praised by many. One
American pointed out in a survey response: “I do enjoy the safety of the Finnish social system. Not
worrying about my children’s education, health care and overall safety is a luxury my family and
friends in America have never experienced.” Many also felt that there is more time for the family in
Finland as the pace of life is less hectic than in the USA.

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск
Опции просмотра Оценка этой теме
Оценка этой теме: